We'll tear something else down for you Kotsy. I'm hoping it will be Cumberland Terrace myself.

I admit to having a soft spot for Cumberland Terrace, but that's neither here nor there.

Thank you for the excellent photos, Kotsy! I'm also having a lot of fun playing Where's Waldo with your watermarks. ;)

I too enjoy Cumberland for being so emblematic of a certain time (orange, interior brick walls!?). Kind of like the Eaton Centre before they started monkeying with it (nearly 20 years ago, mind you).

Fantastic pictures kotsy!

16580409087_6a910c05d2_b.jpg

This one got me right in the feels... I have very fond memories of that balcony, not to mention that this was the main Guv dance floor and I've been trolling it since I was 15 years old.

Thanks, guys! Let's just say I couldn't believe my luck and was super excited to see the place deserted and the door at the south end of the main room open to the street lol. I've been snapping photos every few days from behind the fence but walking in what's left of the main room was something I'll never forget. I'm really glad I'm able to share that experience with everyone.

I'm imagining the place still packed with people, and music blaring, with an open roof. Somewhat surreal. Somebody photoshop that in.

I would've loved someone with a generator to throw a rave in The Gallery or The Drink/Cathouse (the few rooms that still have their walls intact).

Last edited:

Back