News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Nice shots. I know most people hate the Gardiner, but I always loved driving along it at night and seeing the downtown core rise up before me. Of course, I got rid of my car in 2006 and haven't live in Toronto since 2008, but it reminded me a bit of my old drive - though I got off at Jarvis and there were less buildings in the skyline back then.

I sold my car when I relocated to Toronto from Cleveland. At weekends I rent a car from enterprise, $14.99 a day.

Nice shots. I know most people hate the Gardiner, but I always loved driving along it at night and seeing the downtown core rise up before me. Of course, I got rid of my car in 2006 and haven't live in Toronto since 2008, but it reminded me a bit of my old drive - though I got off at Jarvis and there were less buildings in the skyline back then.

Neat Downtown video from the Gardiner Expressway...

SSNCLV: Interesting video of coming into Downtown Toronto going E from the Gardiner Expressway-I also looked at one other of your videos and I like the color and the clear days you chose-the Gardiner gives an impressive "welcome" to Toronto going eastbound...even with its advanced age somewhat the elevated Gardiner roadway looks OK in your videos...LI MIKE

Back