I'm confused I am seeing photographs from two different sides of the street-facing each other. The one above is from the opposite side of the street where there is an empty lot and then there is this one?
I believe the building is planned to be on the east side of Kingston where the empty lot lies. I assume they just stuck their marketing banners on the other side for added effect. But I'm not sure why those buildings are fenced off.

I believe the building is planned to be on the east side of Kingston where the empty lot lies. I assume they just stuck their marketing banners on the other side for added effect. But I'm not sure why those buildings are fenced off.
It would be a shame if that thrift store had closed. It one of the last family-run thrifts in the area. It one of the classics disorganized you must look for what you want, and you never know what you'll find kind of places left in the area. It's been there since at l; least 2009 according to Streetview. If it's fenced off and both properties are fenced off it suggests that someone is planning something! LOL. I'm going to take a closer look tomorrow and see if there is any other indications as to what's up. I wonder if the company that is doing east point bought the properties and is planning another condominium across the street. the lot is big enough. It would explain the banner. someone should dig thrugh the records and see who the registered owner is.

1639333433867.png

Another nice one underway for Kingston Road.

Kinda astonishing what's happening on Kingston Rd: using a quick count from UT Maps there are more than 70 built, under construction and proposed mid-rises on Kingston Road from Woodbine Avenue nearly to the eastern edge of the city (just east of Meadowvale Road).

And many of them are even good ;-).

Back