Those must be damn good socks.

I wonder if they're good enough for Mr. Pitt

mr-pitt-the-chaperone-seinfeld-4.jpg

Attachments

• mr-pitt-the-chaperone-seinfeld-4.jpg
    mr-pitt-the-chaperone-seinfeld-4.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 1,468
For some people lining up is part of the fun/experience. I don't have the patience for it, but I can somewhat understand the idea. A bonus (for now?) is that we benefit from the exchange rate.

Mr. Hayashi says many items including the cashmere sweaters are the exact same prices found in the United States.​

I recall another article where they were concerned about branding, and how Uniqlo is relatively unknown in Canada. Given the lineup today, I don't think they have to worry.

The Uniqlo store is so behind schedule, I'm 95% confident it wont be open for it's scheduled Fall opening. In fact, at the pace it's going at it wont be open before the end of this year.

I have a feeling we'll be hearing about the opening being pushed back until 2017; that's unless they get a bunch of additional workers to speed up construction.

The hoarding that is inside the mall facing the Yonge Dundas entrance is scheduled to come down at some point next week, at which point the hallway leading to Nordstrom would be visible. There will still be hoarding on both sides of the hallway that leads to Nordstrom. On one side of the hoarding will be the Uniqlo store, and the other side will be the unspecified store.
Visiting this thread for the first time in a while and scrolling past this post is funny. :D

In case anyone was curious - I actually bought NO socks haha. They didn't have the ones I like. But I got other stuff, a fun experience and a cool limited edition tote.

Didn't take pictures inside, it was just too crammed.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,328
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,281
I just don't get the hype of these new stores opening, but I alos don't get the hype of having an iPhone either. I don't see why poel need to line up to be first for something.

Finally went to the Nordstrom today.

Sorry if it's already been answered, but I remember Sears/Eaton's being at least 6 floors high. What is above Nordstrom?

I just don't get the hype of these new stores opening, but I alos don't get the hype of having an iPhone either. I don't see why poel need to line up to be first for something.

The only thing I can think of is that it makes them feel special or they're incredibly impatient.

Honestly, I think people are just excited for the store. It's not about being "first".

Back