News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Isnt there only 1 Starbucks right now?

I saw a 2 more opening (one near Apple beside Jack/Jones) and then another beside Lindt/Davids Tea)

so that would be 3... is there a 4th?
The 4th one is next to Best Buy, just inside the mall entrance on Dundas, behind the escalators down to the long hallway with CT/Marks at the end. Easy to forget though since it's pretty removed from the rest of the mall.

Damnit.. we need Marks and Spencer!
Personally, M&S is probably the number one store I'd like to see (re)enter the Canadian market. Even if it was just M&S Simply Food. Fond memories of going to Kingston as a kid to go to the M&S there (my parents are both from the UK so it was like a bit of home for them).

Personally, M&S is probably the number one store I'd like to see (re)enter the Canadian market. Even if it was just M&S Simply Food. Fond memories of going to Kingston as a kid to go to the M&S there (my parents are both from the UK so it was like a bit of home for them).

Much of their food, being Brit, is a bit dull to my pallet; though I imagine they've added a few curry items these days......

But I must admit a certain fond nostalgia for a pack of Spring Onion Crisps.

None of this sour cream nonsense messing up the flavour profile.

I would love for them to come back to Toronto. I still think of M&S every time I pass by American Eagle in the Eaton Centre. I enjoyed going to their shops in Athens. They had a good selection of clothes for Men, along with a decent food section and cafe at top floor of the downtown flagship. I really miss their Shrimp Cocktail chips/snacks though, which I couldn't find there. Are they still being made?

The 4th one is next to Best Buy, just inside the mall entrance on Dundas, behind the escalators down to the long hallway with CT/Marks at the end. Easy to forget though since it's pretty removed from the rest of the mall.
The Toronto Eaton Centre tries to compete with Springfield Mall when it comes to the number of Starbucks locations:

500px-Starbucks.png

Source: https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Starbucks

Much of their food, being Brit, is a bit dull to my pallet; though I imagine they've added a few curry items these days......

But I must admit a certain fond nostalgia for a pack of Spring Onion Crisps.

None of this sour cream nonsense messing up the flavour profile.
Yes, I despise sour cream and onion chips!! However, the Lays I've found that are purely green onion are delicious without that filth!

I would love for them to come back to Toronto. I still think of M&S every time I pass by American Eagle in the Eaton Centre. I enjoyed going to their shops in Athens. They had a good selection of clothes for Men, along with a decent food section and cafe at top floor of the downtown flagship. I really miss their Shrimp Cocktail chips/snacks though, which I couldn't find there. Are they still being made?
I want Marks and Spencer to come back solely for their cranberry and orange cookies...

Certain European shops and grocers (Starsky in Mississauga) carry them, as well as novelty snack stores (like Trap Mart on Queen West).

I do wish Starsky would open an outpost closer to downtown Toronto. I've only been in it the once, because its way out of my way.

Back