News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

The current Indigo is too small for a Simons too, unless some other retailers were moved in the process.
💡 I'm thinking if Simons had any desire to be in the Eaton Centre at all, they would have jumped all over the opportunity to take the former Nordstrom space.
It makes me wonder what's going on over at Yorkdale...maybe Simons will move in there?

💡 I'm thinking if Simons had any desire to be in the Eaton Centre at all, they would have jumped all over the opportunity to take the former Nordstrom space.
It makes me wonder what's going on over at Yorkdale...maybe Simons will move in there?
Or what about the new space being created in the Hudson Bay Centre at Yonge and Bloor?

Cole Haan will be opening a new store beside Little Burgundy on Level 2.

The signage for the upcoming Queen's Cross food hall has gone up. Construction appears to be progessing inside.

PXL_20240206_002516341.jpg

The Grand Opening of Queen's Cross Food Hall will be next Wednesday, April 24. The space has been cleaned up compared to last week. They are currently in the process of training staff, and there may possibly be a soft opening in the days leading up to next week.

How does the pick-up spot work? Is there an app or something? Maybe you have to scan something?

If it is like most other places, it will be for Uber, Skip, Door Dash, etc.

Generally places want to separate food delivery apps from the general line so they create a specific area for them to pick up. McDonalds in Yorkville is like there where they have an outdoor pickup window for couriers.

List of vendors at the new Queen's Cross food hall:

• Swanky Burger
  • Beauty’s Fried Chicken
  • Gil’s Fish & Chipperie
  • Happy Tangle
  • Garden Variety
  • Lala’s Cantina
  • Babel Hummus Bar
  • Underground Sandwich
  • Curryosity
  • Captain Neon Sushi & Bowls
  • Le Petit Cornichon
  • Red Sauce
  • Libretto Slice Shop
  • Lil Rebel (limited-time pop-up by Chef Eric Chong of R&D)
  • Craig’s Cookies (limited-time pop-up)
  • Crossbar (café and bar offering coffee and breakfast service in the mornings, and full bar service in the afternoons and evenings)

List of vendors at the new Queen's Cross food hall:

• Swanky Burger
  • Beauty’s Fried Chicken
  • Gil’s Fish & Chipperie
  • Happy Tangle
  • Garden Variety
  • Lala’s Cantina
  • Babel Hummus Bar
  • Underground Sandwich
  • Curryosity
  • Captain Neon Sushi & Bowls
  • Le Petit Cornichon
  • Red Sauce
  • Libretto Slice Shop
  • Lil Rebel (limited-time pop-up by Chef Eric Chong of R&D)
  • Craig’s Cookies (limited-time pop-up)
  • Crossbar (café and bar offering coffee and breakfast service in the mornings, and full bar service in the afternoons and evenings)
Not one corporate chain? Smells overpriced already!

Back