News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

there's 6 new stores going into the eaton centre that they announced and also Anthropologie is going into downtown Oakville this Spring.

there's 6 new stores going into the eaton centre that they announced and also Anthropologie is going into downtown Oakville this Spring.

To elaborate, the stores are Pink, Steve Madden, J. Crew, Massimo Dutti, Express, and Juicy Couture, as per their website.

To elaborate, the stores are Pink, Steve Madden, J. Crew, Massimo Dutti, Express, and Juicy Couture, as per their website.

So will this be a full J. Crew store (i.e. mens and womens)? Also, looks like this will be Massimo Dutti's first store in N.A. ex Mexico.

So will this be a full J. Crew store (i.e. mens and womens)? Also, looks like this will be Massimo Dutti's first store in N.A. ex Mexico.

I'm assuming that J.Crew is going into what's now Harry Rosen (I can't think of any other space)? If that's the case, we won't see it for a while.

Mango has closed, and on Friday afternoon had generic Eaton Centre-branded construction hoarding in front.

Didn't see that coming. Perhaps just relocating...
Maybe that's where the new J. Crew will be going eventually.

Looks like Spring (some stores have rebranded to Call it Spring) at the Eaton Centre is gone. I don't think they're rebranding to the new name - there'd be notification if that were the case.

Looks like Spring (some stores have rebranded to Call it Spring) at the Eaton Centre is gone. I don't think they're rebranding to the new name - there'd be notification if that were the case.

Good riddance. Awful cheap shoes. Mine fell apart after just 3 wears!

There storefront wrap indicates they are renovating and rebranding.

There storefront wrap indicates they are renovating and rebranding.

So they added something now. It was a blank white wall when I walked by on Sunday.

J. Crew to open 8,287 square foot store in the Eaton Centre. National Post: J. Crew announces three more Canadian store openings

The three new stores will carry the women's collection and mark the debut of its men's apparel line in Canada.
The new locations are slated for West Edmonton Mall, Robson St. in Vancouver and Toronto's Eaton Centre, said Jenna Lyons, president of J. Crew.

Last edited:

Back