- Islington
- Kipling
- Martin Grove
- Renforth

1711389183574.png

1711389192596.png

1711389200283.png

1711389213017.png

Why does the Martin Grove render have graphics for 2 modes of transit?

Is that the 2051 plan to extend the Ontario Line through Richmond Hill, VMC, Pearson Airport and south to Kipling? The Richview to Kipling transmission corridor runs right next to Eglinton & Martin Grove!
I wouldn’t read too much into it. Graphic designers aren’t transit planners and most of the rendering work isn’t done in-house.

Why does the Martin Grove render have graphics for 2 modes of transit?

Is that the 2051 plan to extend the Ontario Line through Richmond Hill, VMC, Pearson Airport and south to Kipling? The Richview to Kipling transmission corridor runs right next to Eglinton & Martin Grove!
I think the last picture is Renforth station.

Station renderings from the new release:
- Jane
- Scarlett
- Royal York
- Islington
- Kipling
- Martin Grove
- Renforth

View attachment 550986
How long do we want to give it until the orange fins are value-engineered out? I'll say by 2026 those nice lovely fins will be replaced by some ugly steel-mesh type of fencing.

^ continued from above.

View attachment 550991

It boggles my mind why there isn't a covered connection between the Mississauga Transitway entrance building and the ECWE entrance building. The only thing separating them is a bus access road to the transitway.

They really need to release the proper architectural drawings for these stations for us to better understand the layout and some of the design decisions.

Back