1685792482527.jpeg

Look out Mississauga! This development's facades are going to visually be an eye popping look from a distance. As seen in the photos on the previous page! Just by just looking at the first few bottom floors of black and gray cladding and trim very rich. The top black and white curtain wall tower should be promising too!

Look out Mississauga! This development's facades are going to visually be an eye popping look from a distance. As seen in the photos on the previous page! Just by just looking at the first few bottom floors of black and gray cladding and trim very rich. The top black and white curtain wall tower should be promising too!
Yes this tower looks well put together. And the cladding is very nice up close or far away. Hopefully Rogers takes note at Mcity.

This is my photo of Downtown from my condo at Sheppard in North York where I used to live. There is 10 km of suburbia between my place and the 4 km wide Downtown. And, there is 20 km of suburbia behind me.

View attachment 482402

Some of it is suburban but some is very urban. Urban isn't just tall towers. Yonge Street (and others) are quite urban even if they don't show in that photo.

Some of it is suburban but some is very urban. Urban isn't just tall towers. Yonge Street (and others) are quite urban even if they don't show in that photo.
There is plenty of old bungalows along the yonge corridor torn down for McMansions. A little urban here and a lot of suburban there. All in the direction you look.

Yes, there are some more pockets of urbanity extending from downtown but the vast majority of Toronto and the areas surrounding it are suburban. The point was that Downtown Toronto from far away in the air won't look too different then Mississauga's City Centre besides the obvious difference in size.

June 20
Lot more up on my site

Looks like Mid July will see the hole fully clear for the final tower as well the 3rd tower at grade
52992371667_ee316a91ab_b.jpg

52993377268_5b23353a4f_b.jpg

52993378088_aa40a77f51_b.jpg

52993055869_3012666f35_b.jpg

52993281785_6969cbce5d_b.jpg

52993377948_24280d52cc_b.jpg

52992313827_5090e1db6d_b.jpg

Here's a question; regarding the coloured caps on these towers- are we thinking this will be coloured glass, or coloured (changeable) lights? Is this a known fact I just didn't see? I don't remember ever talking about it.

Edit: ignore this, I don't know why I didn't think to look at daytime renderings. Huge facepalm... lol.

Last edited:
So with all the talk about elevators or lack of elevators in other buildings. What is the elevator to unit ratio in these buildings.

Back