Hooters a no-go?

I think I've been there only once. And people have told me that their wings are terrible and for some reason I somehow never noticed that that place had a patio on the roof. I'm clearly going blind.

I pity any girl who works there. Yes she gets big tips but she'll rarely be appreciated for anything but her tits.

I've never seen a shot of Festival Tower from Queen Street, so that last shot was very nice. Thank you.

The girls know full well what they are getting into before they apply. I'm sure if I had a great rack, I might as well make some good money from it. As ugly as the building is, it does provide a great deal of street life to the neighbourhood which is better than some stuffy stuck up restaurant.

The girls know full well what they are getting into before they apply. I'm sure if I had a great rack, I might as well make some good money from it. As ugly as the building is, it does provide a great deal of street life to the neighbourhood which is better than some stuffy stuck up restaurant.

Have you been there lately? Most of em are A-cups

I find sell-out skanks to be a little bit un-beautiful. *Tries to stay on topic* ...sort of like Festival Tower's unthoughtful Bell Lightbox podium.

I just want to know how they can legally hire only waitresses? It is illegal to do that at any other establishment. Your ad must read "Servers required" by law. It may only say Waitress if it is followed by a slash and then the word Waiter. i.e. Waitres/Waiter required for Hooters restaurant.

I am an armature bodybuilder and have a great chest for a guy. I am 46 inches in the chest with good definition. I would look good in one of their T-shirts... I think I will go apply. I will get turned down, I will sue and I will retire on my settlement.

Oh yeah and Bell/lightbox tower rocks. Not much into the giant, cruise-ship-that-lost-its-way, podium, however.

Indeed....

I tihnk the issuse of large breasted women working at Hooters is overblown. It's not prositution we're talking about. And it would be uunfair to think less of any woman working there when other pubs and bars hire attractive looking girls. Happens all the time. Youth and beauty sell that's why this practice exists.

Everytime I walk into Jack Astors for example, I can't help but notice that there are nothing but young and very attractive looking women working there.

And I know a woman working at a local pub along Bloor that also works at Hooters and she isn't definitely not that endowed. Maybe they changed their standards. Possibly because not enough large breasted women were applying for work? As for only hiring waitresses? I wouldn't know but I hardly think this a human rights violation or something.

Last edited:
Back on topic please, and not one of these posts that's mostly off-topic with some fake on-topic implant.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Oh, that's right. We were originally suppose to talk about the Lighthouse tower. It looks great as it nears copletetion.

From earlier today... I'm guessing it's being hoisted out of the tower

4665083323_7b7e5daffb_b.jpg

Back