I believe that the Score is already in the building and has been since it started.

Yes, up until now, their offices have been mighty small and their studio space even smaller. It looks like they have outgrown their space.

I was at the ceremony and it was pretty upscale. Lots of big names and rich looking people. The food was ridiculously good too.

I said it 100 times, the area, downtown for that matter should really buzz with all these new cultural staples.

When I see where they are all going, I imagine light, and people on the streets doing things. Hopefully it is infectious and leads to more and more great things.

Sunday, May 13:

Fest1.jpg

Fest2.jpg

there is a great night-time rendering of Festival Tower in the new condo guide...don't think we have seen it before....it is part of a foldout section, at page 113....(May 14 edition)....anyone got a scanner? :)

AoD....yup, that's the one....wasn't sure if it was new.....

why do real estate websites have to blast dance music thinking they are trying to be all young and cool. Get real. At least have an off button.

Well, look, the condo is right by the Club District, after all. (Go report it to Adam Vaughan, then.)

Concerning the website, there is always that S&Mish image of the woman wrapped in film. If she were smoking it'd get an R-rating.

Back