finally got around to use my profile here.... steveve and caltrane should reconize me :)

anyways, i wonder what it will look like when something like 10 floors are done?

Today
5107789276_0d99fe29cd_b.jpg

In a few years when this is done and new skyline postcards get made people who haven't been in Toronto in a while are going to think this building has been photoshopped. The improvements are like night and day.

finally got around to use my profile here.... steveve and caltrane should reconize me :)

anyways, i wonder what it will look like when something like 10 floors are done?

'bout time you got here!" haha! welcome to ut!

I wouldn't say this re-clad is night and day but it is certainly a welcome upgrade... Most people won't be able to tell the difference from a distance..

Hopefully more panels don't come off this winter! haha!!! :D

Wow great shot skyscan!
This will almost be a brand new skyline when this is completed!
And meh.. the Citi building may not be the most attractive in downtown but it's still better than some others..

Oh I hope this development will cause other buildings in the City to reclad. This is outstanding.

What ever happened to that tower being transformed/re-clad ^^^ (2bloor i think is the address). Weren't they gonna re-clad it/make it residential as part of the cumberland terrace redevelopment? (or was it separate?)
That tower is very nasty! (i've always wondered what those bare concrete floors were in the middle... is it mechanical???)

Back