Now that the basement has been filled and compacted. I was wondering when will they start the shoring process? Or will there be a delay of some sort before construction begins just wondering lol!

Now that the basement has been filled and compacted. I was wondering when will they start the shoring process? Or will there be a delay of some sort before construction begins just wondering lol!

If I were to guess I would think that they are probably waiting for their shoring or other permits or waiting for a shoring company to finish some other job before they can commence here.

I promise you guys, this will be the signature tower of the current Toronto condo boom.
Promising something that's not even in your control 😅 Or is it? 😮
Still kinda bold.

Either "'this" refers to the soon to be under construction 266m tower, which means it'll somehow eclipse the 308m tower (perhaps a statement that the taller tower will not be built);

Or "this" refers to the 308m tower which is a pretty bold statement about near-future sales in the heavily saturated expensive-end of the condo market.
Or "this" refers to the entire project with two towers?

Promising something that's not even in your control 😅 Or is it? 😮

Or "this" refers to the entire project with two towers?

I have no idea where he's going with this....

He's promising us that one of the cities most anticipated buildings over the last 10 years or so is going to be a signature tower of the current condo boom..🙄

Readying the site for the start of shoring. The north-east corner still has (and has had for a while) some more back-filling to be done. This afternoon, the reason why could be seen - some remediation was required at the ground level of the west wall of the Royal Alex - shown in detail in the second photo below. Looks like this work may almost be complete.

20230410_152138.jpg

20230410_152102.jpg

Well............they're not quite as bad as Concord over at 'The Sky' site.......................

But.......careful about gun-jumping:

1681411870255.png

1681411899282.png

How large is the OCAD portion? Four levels? Wow! 🥰 I really have not seen any renderings.

Back