Do we know who the GC is on this? I see the Ellis Don logo on the site but assuming Great Gulf would want Tucker HiRise involved.

A6588378-20A6-48BA-850D-C582714B483F.jpeg

Sorry ahead of time for veering a little off topic, but we're going to have quite a few fabulous projects near completion or done in time for the 2026 FIFA WC. Portlands, The Well, One Bloor, U of T grounds, St. Lawrence Market North, Aqualuna, CIBC Square II, Love Park, King Toronto, One Delisle, this beauty, etc.

Sorry ahead of time for veering a little off topic, but we're going to have quite a few fabulous projects near completion or done in time for the 2026 FIFA WC. Portlands, The Well, One Bloor, U of T grounds, St. Lawrence Market North, Aqualuna, CIBC Square II, Love Park, King Toronto, One Delisle, this beauty, etc.

I wish the Rail Deck Park as done by then too. Oh well.

How large is the OCAD portion? Four levels? Wow! 🥰 I really have not seen any renderings.
It's really three levels plus interrupted in the middle by the elevators serving the tower levels, plus an elevator lobby at ground level. It's a nice little addition for OCAD U.

I wish the Rail Deck Park as done by then too. Oh well.

I still haven't recovered from the death of that project and can't bear looking at the proposal that replaced it. I suppose there's a sliver of hope that it too will fall through and we can get back to talking about a proper park over the rail lines.

Last edited:
It's great to see actual foundation work now starting! I was concerned a week ago when I saw the site being levelled with gravel that it would stay vacant for the foreseeable future. It now looks like they are "off to the races"!

Back