Minus the fins at the top, because, you know, Four Seasons is too poor to afford fins at the top of the new hotel.

sany0115g.jpg

sany0113.jpg

by me

Minus the fins at the top, because, you know, Four Seasons is too poor to afford fins at the top of the new hotel.

That is artistic license because I want the fins... I want them so much that I have amassed a rogue band of construction workers who are poised to descend on the FS site when they near the top. I am personally paying for the cost of the fins and we are sneaking in and putting them up.... Therefore my render is accurate.

You will note that I did not add the signage for Four Seasons. That is because the owners were so taken off guard by the mysterious fins that were installed overnight, that they were not prepared and their signs have to be retrofitted before they can be installed.

:p

Original and render.

Attachments

• 4Seaons North  001.jpg
    4Seaons North 001.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 4Seasons North 001 C peg.jpg
    4Seasons North 001 C peg.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
They need the fins for their signage... I don't see them building a tower, they can't put their name on. doesn't make sense....

The fins will magically appear at the end of construction.. TRUST.

Anyone know if they are making the building 52 floors for symbolic reasons- 4 seasons, 52 weeks in a year? Or am I reading too much into things...

... and the shorter tower is 25 floors. Which is 52 backwards. OMGZ conspiracy theory!!!!11 hehe.

Anyone know if they are making the building 52 floors for symbolic reasons- 4 seasons, 52 weeks in a year? Or am I reading too much into things...

Do you recall if there are four levels of parking?

Just wait until the employee names come out: Mr. Winter? Spring Summer?

sweet angle ^^^. this tower is gonna dominate everything in the area. i'm surprised they decided to build such a huge tower here. and the cladding looks great, rain or shine. I like the look it has in that shot, it's like the bay adelaide centre on a sunny/cloudy day.

I'd like to see something go up in between cumberland terrace and four seasons to fill in the gap created. maybe that parking garage can come down in the near future.

Back