Crappy cell-phone image of Bloor, if you look closely you can see Bedford Condo, ROM residence, the Four Seasons, and the Uptown:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9361/tonorth5.jpg

potd-northfromUoT-Nefarious.jpg

Thats a really nice pic Nefarious, its part of the rest of toronto's "undiscovered" skyline!. When One Bloor/Four Seasons are built, this is going to be a bigger part of the whole skyline. in the future maybe we'll start seeing postcard pictures of toronto taken from the east and west (a change from the classic/boring south lake view)..

Four seasons gonna really be a game changer over here, that blue glass, versus all that stone and grey, and tan facades. It will really stand out as modern and sleek,.... not as dramaticly, but that pic on the top of the page with a big tall blue four seasons completed, will be like the post card of down town when just the first TD tower was built. A big black monlith in a see of brown and beige.

One of the most exciting aspects of skyscraper construction, is as it goes up, finding its impact from various locals. Theres nothing like turning a corner for the first time in months and all of a sudden your like....Dam that looks huge from here!!

The frame for the ramp joining the shorter tower to the podium is now in place. The ramp will allow those living in the shorter tower quick access to the spa.

4SRampP1200325.jpg

4SRampP1200324.jpg

4SRampP1200297.jpg

4SRampP1200298.jpg

More updates from the Four Seasons are coming soon.

Driving home yesterday I was surprised by how much of an impact it has from the Bloor Viaduct. Now that the leaves are off of the trees you can really see it as you drive west, and knowing that it still has like 20 storeys to go makes you realize how dramatic it will be

Walking along Lowther in the Annex I had the same reaction... the 4S is really starting to stand out & pull the core Northward.

I love almost everything about this tower! true class tower that belongs downtown. this tower would be accepted in ANY city. :D

Back