from Toronto Western Hospital yesterday in the rain...

6030637974_38c7dd79a1_b.jpg

6030901762_9dbc3e74b5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is it sacrilege to say that while the Four Seasons Hotel is very tall it's not particularly interesting? From the outside it's awfully dull. But it is tall.

Is it sacrilege to say that while the Four Seasons Hotel is very tall it's not particularly interesting? From the outside it's awfully dull. But it is tall.

Wait until it's complete, then walk around it and I think that you'll find it's more interesting than you may think. Plus the glass is top notch.

A lot of buildings look pretty dull from afar.

Those last few photos do make it terribly obvious how close the low-income St. James Town is to the Four Seasons development.

Poor people dont bite, don't worry Andrew. The four seasons residents will have all kinds of security to protect them from poor, middle-class, and upper middle-class people.

Those last few photos do make it terribly obvious how close the low-income St. James Town is to the Four Seasons development.

Perhaps but not quite as terribly obvious as your terrible bias against low-income people!

I for one am grateful to live in a city where people of all socioeconomic stratas are free to co-exist in relative harmony side by side virtually. That's a cool city to call home if you believe in tolerance, open-mindedness, diversity and culture.

Why couldn't you guys let the comment go unnoticed.... It's only a comment...... And if it became a problem than speak up but now your Only making a problem..... I'm sure he'll regret saying that soon enough

Perhaps but not quite as terribly obvious as your terrible bias against low-income people!

I for one am grateful to live in a city where people of all socioeconomic stratas are free to co-exist in relative harmony side by side virtually. That's a cool city to call home if you believe in tolerance, open-mindedness, diversity and culture.

However, St James Town looks pretty lousy, architectural wise.

Back