Re: Yorkville construction

Sales have started:

Dear Mr. Corgan,

As an early registrant to the project, we are pleased to inform you that the plans for the Four Seasons Private Residences Toronto are ready for presentation. The project includes direct elevator access to all residences, 10' ceilings and and a maximum of four units per floor.

The Private Residences start from 1,956sf units at an introductory price starting at $2,500,000.

Should you remain interested in meeting with us please reply to this email, and I will be in contact with you shortly to arrange an appointment.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at 416-775-7507 or via email.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you,

Amanda Hotton
Project Liaison
416-775-7507

Wow, starting at $ 2.5 Mill, i wonder what the penthouse will cost?

Could anyone kindly refresh my memory with regards to the height of this thing? Is it still in the 600ft range?

Cool. Starting at $1278 per sq. ft. Makes everything else in the area seem dirt cheap.

JG

Canuck needs the advertising:

p083.ezboard.com/ftorontoskyscraperforumfrm4.showMessage?topicID=5159.topic
I guess I should move this to In Sales.

Billy I got the same letter. We should go together. Of course that assumes your pumpkin royalities are still coming in strong. I added the google ads on UT last week so I'm set :lol

I wonder if they'll think that it's actually Billy Corgan trying to buy a suite. You might just find yourself with another letter asking you to participate in some marketing campaign!

Amanda Hotton. Sounds like a Bond girl. With a project this high-end, you can bet she looks like one too.

Car dealership coming down! Regency in background.

IMG_5420_1_1.JPG

Oh, that's a tonic - seeing that dreadful building coming down. Sure, the Regency still spoils the view, but I know that that crummy new addition to the city will soon be obscured by a fine new condotel. Bring on the Four Seasons! Get in there and snap up those multi-million dollar crash pads!

10' ceilings and and a maximum of four units

2.5 million startign price and they don't have someone spellchecking their e-mails? Is Harry involved with this? :p

At least the massing on the Regency looks okay... the cladding may be a different story, the rendering looks like its just trying to do too many different things/styles.

No matter how bad Regency is it's still a monumental improvement over what was there, so I'll take it. That old strip plaza was one of the nastiest buildings in the city

Great to see the demolition of the dealership. What about the parking garage/shopping concourse across the street? I can't believe that nothing has been proposed for that prime site. Are the stores individually owned condos?

happiest day this year

So I was just walking on Scollard, and saw that the dealership demolition had started! When I first saw the rendering it didn't occur to me that they were going to tear it down. SO fantastic! It was one of my most hated buildings in toronto.

Of course now I'm curious to know how much they paid the dealership owners for the land. It must have been a sweet offer they couldn't refuse. The dealership is now in Thornhill. Yikes!

$25million?

Back