Today:

Pz1Lq.jpg

There is some sort of art installation in the form of a bordering wall around the driveway beside the fire station. It reminds me of a metal Lalique bas relief.

look at that streetwall in waldo22's 3rd pic....amazing density looking up Bay......

/waldo22, you've been hitting it out of the park with your pics...:cool:

I walked by this today for the first time in ages and was surprised at how far along the landscaping was. It looks like they've got most of the granite sidewalks in, along with some fairly large trees. The little bit of greenery goes a long way to softening the hardness of the podium, but hopefully something gets done to address the condition of the roads around the site

I walked by this today for the first time in ages and was surprised at how far along the landscaping was. It looks like they've got most of the granite sidewalks in, along with some fairly large trees. The little bit of greenery goes a long way to softening the hardness of the podium, but hopefully something gets done to address the condition of the roads around the site

That would be up to the city of Toronto, wouldn't it?? To fix the road conditions in yorkville???
Looks quite beat up.

Back