does anyone know the square footage/have the floorplan of the four seasons penthouse? i'd like to see why it was way more expensive than the trump/ritz carlton penthouses. (wasn't trumps' a 3 storey unit?)

Those slum penthouses at The Ritz and Trump don't have dedicated home theatres or fireplaces in the ensuite washroom :)

I think this is the plan

FourSeasonsPenthouse.jpg

WOW! that is huge.... especially that hallway/galleria thingy at the front.

though i'm curious as to if this was the biggest of the 4? (ritz, trump, shangri-la, four seasons).
Can someone post a comparison of some of these penthouses? (trump's super-penthouse is 3 storeys i believe. don't know what the square footage is though since it has a smaller footprint).

though i'm curious as to if this was the biggest of the 4? (ritz, trump, shangri-la, four seasons).
Can someone post a comparison of some of these penthouses? (trump's super-penthouse is 3 storeys i believe. don't know what the square footage is though since it has a smaller footprint).

The Trump PH seems to be a mystery as the PH design has changed several times, I believe I read the Trump PH is being custom built combining two or more suites. Other high-end buildings: Aura PH is 11,370 sq. ft., The Ritz 10,820 sq. ft., Shangri-La (two 2-storey PH units) @ 6630 & 6730 sq. ft. & Museum House 6770 vs. 9038 sq. ft. + nanny suite at Four Seasons. PM me if you'd like the plans.

The Trump PH seems to be a mystery as the PH design has changed several times, I believe I read the Trump PH is being custom built combining two or more suites. Other high-end buildings: Aura PH is 11,370 sq. ft., The Ritz 10,820 sq. ft., Shangri-La (two 2-storey PH units) @ 6630 & 6730 sq. ft. & Museum House 6770 vs. 9038 sq. ft. + nanny suite at Four Seasons. PM me if you'd like the plans.

very cool information.... so i guess Aura is the king of spaciousness in this city. though i'd think that a classier building (like a 5 star hotel tower or something along those lines... like trump), would house the biggest in the city.

btw: LOVE you're signature............ BI-WINNING!

OMG! found this on youtube posted by Menkes.
I believe THIS is the penthouse:

EDIT:
*go to about the 2 minute mark in the video. That bathroom = 4 shower stalls.... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! are 4 people going to be using the showers at one time? that is awkwardly epic... in fact, it is overkill..... but i'd still take it :D

[video=youtube;CG4I26aIPKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG4I26aIPKk[/video]

Last edited:
^ If you play that video with the opening title track from "The Shining" it's actually quite spooky.

OMG! found this on youtube posted by Menkes.
I believe THIS is the penthouse:

EDIT:
*go to about the 2 minute mark in the video. That bathroom = 4 shower stalls.... WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! are 4 people going to be using the showers at one time? that is awkwardly epic... in fact, it is overkill..... but i'd still take it :D

Watch it again closely Steveve. The two "shower stalls" on the window wall are actually his and hers toilet and bidet rooms, with glass doors. The two real shower stalls are on the wall opposite each bathroom stall.

Watch it again closely Steveve. The two "shower stalls" on the window wall are actually his and hers toilet and bidet rooms, with glass doors. The two real shower stalls are on the wall opposite each bathroom stall.

Ahh....
Okay, but still. I'd find it extremely awkward using the toilets at the same time lol! But I guess when loves there that stuff doesn't matter :D

I must have missed the day (or week) when this became officially the tallest tower north of Dundas. :(
Its looking great. One of the true hallmarks of a great skyline, is that any given shot doesnt always reveal where your looking at. thats a shot I think most people would not be familiar with.

Also a great shot of manulife...looks nice at that angle. Its so wide from north/ south, and so thin east /west.

Last edited:

Back