the rainbow/pride coloured flower is how his flowers usually are, everything else is a variation.
I'm just wondering out loud if there's something to that in comparison to his other works....which often inspired and drawn from anime/manga styles. And as such, some said styles cover a lot of LGBTQ narratives is subtle and not so subtle ways...

....but to be fair though, I just could be reading too much into that also. /shrug

I remember going to his exhibit when it was at the Vancouver Art Gallery in 2018. A lot of his work is just very colourful in general. Whether there's a LGBTQ narrative, I have no idea.

Yes, this artwork and variation of flower petal colours has been in circulation for several years now. This page has it noted from at least 2019.

My interpretation of the usage of colours is just to be bright and joyful.

Screenshot_20240322_205339_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
The branding is everywhere for this. Rumor is they want $2K/ft for it so they're going to need all the luck to get any traction in this market...

Studios: Starting at $569,900
1 Bedrooms: Starting at $969,900
2 Bedrooms: Starting at $1,069,900
3 Bedrooms: Starting at $1,956,900

Smallest unit for sale is 275 sq. ft.

Who in their right mind would pay that much:
1. In this economy
2. In a Freed building. Let's be honest, Freed's buildings don't really inspire high quality.

Studios: Starting at $569,900
1 Bedrooms: Starting at $969,900
2 Bedrooms: Starting at $1,069,900
3 Bedrooms: Starting at $1,956,900

Smallest unit for sale is 275 sq. ft.

Who in their right mind would pay that much:
1. In this economy
2. In a Freed building. Let's be honest, Freed's buildings don't really inspire high quality.
lol. Lmao, even.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck, Pete!

Back