News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

fantastic work... thats a skyline much more fitting for the 5th largest city in North America than what we've had until recently.

fantastic work... thats a skyline much more fitting for the 5th largest city in North America than what we've had until recently.

Thanks Redroom.

And thanks for featuring the render Ed. The extraordinary ambivalence of the forum will likely put an end to such eye candy though. Mind you I received the same response to renders in a National newspaper (aka "not much")!! Nonetheless, thanks.

Our skyline looks futuristic!

Some awesome new density in that render and wicked new skyscrapers! It looks so cool how Yonge/Egg looks apart of the downtown skyline!

I also noticed you included the KPMG logo on the Bay Adelaide centre!

Awesome attention to detail!

Fantastic work :D

Last edited:
Thanks Redroom.

And thanks for featuring the render Ed. The extraordinary ambivalence of the forum will likely put an end to such eye candy though. Mind you I received the same response to renders in a National newspaper (aka "not much")!! Nonetheless, thanks.

Well, I hope you realize that many people probably really appreciate your work and have just never mentioned it before. It's a great job!

Guess I should be more vocal. 3Dementia, these are fabulous, fabulous renders. I am always happy to see your work, and would bet that everyone else on this forum is too. Thanks for all your efforts.

well, in this case atleast you have a post count to go by. 400 views in a day means people were impressed but lazy...

^^^^^
Look closely, ICE is pretty visible. (If you know where 45 Bay is, look to the left)

Anyway, great job on this one! I have spent countless hours ombing the web for such a great render and finally found it! I really like the persective on Cityplace (Parade) in this shot! Also, GREAT JOB putting in the aquarium.

Everybody is saying this, but WOW the detail is incredible!

Last edited:

Back