SPA documents updated for this one on November 17th, 2021.

What caught my attention was that Stikeman Elliott have registered to lobby on behalf of ELAD, so I went looking to see if there might be a reason....

From the above noted SPA: (Arch. Plans)

View attachment 382525

View attachment 382529

View attachment 382530

View attachment 382531
this reminds me a little bit of my favourite building in Vancouver. The Woodwards Building on West Cordova. I don't know what it is as it's not nearly as cool as it, but i think this is the closest we got to it. Maybe it's the shape combined with brick and metal? anyways, i like it.

That corner has just re-opened as a "Wing Stop". Kind of surprising, because I heard that the McDick's there could no longer afford (or was no longer willing to pay) the rumoured $40,000 rent per month...
Wingstop took only the ground floor, so the upper level is still available for you to open a @Towered Records or whatevs…

Seems bad…

E7468B76-35DC-413E-9FE3-A487A854FB6A.jpeg
42D1F0FD-43BB-4B4B-8D5C-6C07DD895BDC.jpeg

Interesting, I was just near there around 20 mins ago to use the ATM at the Galleria TD and didn't necessarily notice anything. I was on the opposite side of what remains of the mall though and didn't particularly pay attention to anything out of the ordinary.

Back