I sense some backpedalling.... no explanation necessary
All said and done, these developments are a 'game-changer' for north york..... they're the first ones to break the 33 storey limit that was forced on this area for years

I spoke too soon. The fencing and the equipment have been removed and nothing whatsoever is happening at the site now.

Anyone know what's going on with this one?

Please don't tell me it's been cancelled...

Was really looking forward to eventually getting a Whole Foods near my house :)

The Presentation Centre was moved to Yonge and Avondale to make way for demolition, installation of hoarding and site preparation. Hullmark Centre is 97% sold and Whole Foods is one of the main retailers. I'lll post construction start info as soon as I know.

I noticed today that there is drilling in the alley behind the old Metro store. Won't be long.

I really want this one to start soon... Passing by the site yesterday I just really took in to account how HUGE the site is.. It's really massive. I can't imagine seeing a huge hole here and then eventually a huge podium topped with towers.

This is by far my most eager to start tower outside downtown.

@TWM: Although I don't doubt the incredible amount of money that the clientele have in the area surrounding Hullmark Centre, 97% sold is quite a stellar achievement. Some of the prices still astound me as they are priced on par with a decently large luxury 2 garage freehold house in the same area ($1 mil+ to 2 mil).

Tridelwebmaster,

Will Hullmark Ctr have a glass curtain wall, as the renderings suggest, or a window wall?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
From the Hullmark Project Manager:

The project will have a mix of both for example Hullmark Corporate Centre will have curtain wall and the residential towers will have window wall also various parts of the podium will have curtain wall.

From the Hullmark Project Manager:

The project will have a mix of both for example Hullmark Corporate Centre will have curtain wall and the residential towers will have window wall also various parts of the podium will have curtain wall.

Sounds a lot like the MLSE development.

Back