What building? Nothing is built. You mean the render.

We have yet to see building material quality.

Design is awful, so busy, looks like it will be all spandrel. The podium looks promising but thats about it, we'll wait and see but I'm not optimistic.

This building looks awful, what a shame, such an important location

It's not an important location or intersection, but in terms of being front and center from City Hall and Bay Street to the north then yes it is.
Definitely an underwhelming design that could do without all those balconies. We have yet to see the quality though and the final product but even at that I don't expect anything stellar out of INDX. (Although the evening renders do promise some sorta lighting)

If it were built to the height of sapphire then it would be terrible, but at its sub 200m height, it'll hardly make a mark on the skyline and will get lost in the mix. Especially with Richmond Adelaide 3 being built next door.

It's not an important location or intersection, but in terms of being front and center from City Hall and Bay Street to the north then yes it is.
Definitely an underwhelming design that could do without all those balconies. We have yet to see the quality though and the final product but even at that I don't expect anything stellar out of INDX. (Although the evening renders do promise some sorta lighting)

Ya, i meant due to its visibility from the square.

This is lifetime, they have a decent track record !

It doesn't look like it belongs in the Financial District. All the buildings there are sleek with subtle details. This one is plastered with balconies and those bold boxes along the facade.

UxaA0sm.jpg

Today:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8216.JPG
    IMG_8216.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_8217.JPG
    IMG_8217.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 895