53195059439_5a584c80a6_o.jpg

Is the Oasis Aqualounge 'adult' (ie swingers) club still open? That notice board by the arched entrance used to advertise nude karaoke nights ;)
A rather famous doorway, in the papers n' everything. The building housed Club Toronto for years, a highly popular gay bathhouse, back in the day. It was one of the places raided during the infamous Bathhouse raids in 1981 which led to a huge backlash and enormous boost of solidarity to Toronto's gay community.

famous.jpg

I've always thought that swinger clubs where a place where folks flirt and hookup...and doing the naughty business is done elsewhere offsite. Meaning, no real peeping for anyone here...

...now I have a bad feeling that my ignorance is really showing here in the matters of this type of club activities. >.<

I've always thought that swinger clubs where a place where folks flirt and hookup...and doing the naughty business is done elsewhere offsite. Meaning, no real peeping for anyone here...

...now I have a bad feeling that my ignorance is really showing here in the matters of this type of club activities. >.<
It is showing - Oasis is an actual sex club 🤤

Back