IMG_6347.png
IMG_6346.png
IMG_6345.png
IMG_6344.png
IMG_6343.png
IMG_6351.png
IMG_6349.png

An article on BlogTO with photos and updates from Ellis Don.
It’s always both entertaining and annoying reading all of the ignorant and uneducated reader’s comments on BlogTO.
It seems that all real estate posts on BlogTO are filled with comments of NIMBYs of everything. These people should get a life (or move out of the city)! 🙄

Another busy day of pouring today. Cement mixer trucks are lined up all the way down on King and two boom pump trucks on site too.

It's fascinating to me that the boom pump truck on King can reach all the way to the other side!

View attachment 395123

View attachment 395124

Also, lunch time at 10:30 AM or just a break?

View attachment 395185

April 23 - Midday / early afternoon. Much activity still going at King Toronto. Two concrete pump trucks working, one from the King Street side, the other from the 460 Wellington West (Herman Miller Building) parking lot. The boom from the King Street side truck does not quite reach the south most section of ground floor slab being poured today.

Photos of the concrete pouring activities from both the King and Wellington Street sides, along with some photos of the queues of trucks on both streets, lined up for their turn at the pumps.

From the south side - looks like the south most area in the foreground of the photo would be a bit of a stretch too far for the the King Street side boom.

Concrete pumps - from Wellington side.jpg

Pumping from the Herman Miller building parking lot. Another pump truck was parked in the staging area immediately to the east, but was not in use today.

Pumps going - from south side.jpg

Both pumps going - from King Street.jpg
Concrete trucks on King Street.jpg

The Wellington side truck queue, staged up outside the Herman Miller building.

Concrete trucks - Wellington Central.jpg

The Wellington Street truck queue overflow area, further west, in front of the Portland Commons building,

Concrete Trucks - Wellington West.jpg

$2728 psf! 🤯
Indoor pool, hot tub, brass kitchen and an outdoor space that's larger than most 2 bedrooms? I think it's a steal considering what you'd get at the One or what's sold in other luxury projects. I could see this unit going for $20M+ down the road easy.

Back