Hmmm, those sample glass block wall panels look different from the original design and mockup.
The design was supposed to have a reflective backing for the parts that are not vision glass (spandrel).
Looking at those samples it looks to be white — it lacks the depth and luminance of a reflective or metallic backer. Also, the caulk joints between the glass blocks are now black, not a more subtle pale grey creating a more contrast.
Sorry to rain on this parade, but I’m extremely critical on my future home.
I’m hoping the exterior will work out as it should be, or the best it could be.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if that's the old Integro material, or is it a sample from a new supplier? The bunk looks like Integro's, and it looks like the Integro pig ears and chicken head? Hard to see in the photos

Also, the caulk joints between the glass blocks are now black, not a more subtle pale grey creating a more contrast.
The latest render from the DB suggests said joints are black also,..which would coincide of what you are seeing now, for good or bad.

Saturday, March 16 - a small crew, including a crane operator, in today at King Toronto. The main activity appears to be placement of forms for the vertical structural columns to support the next level up in the north-west quadrant of the building.

1000003823.jpg

1000003822.jpg

20240316_114823.jpg

20240316_114501.jpg

1000003821.jpg

Does anyone know if that's the old Integro material, or is it a sample from a new supplier? The bunk looks like Integro's, and it looks like the Integro pig ears and chicken head? Hard to see in the photos
Same completed product that was in storage.

Back