I might have missed it if it has already been mentioned but I hope they improve / widen the sidewalk that leads down to the station as it is a tad cramped at the moment.

I believe they're giving 3.1 m for the sidewalk going down Auckland rd. There's also plans for planters and trees between the sidewalk and the road as well.
Screenshot_20230601-070431.png

Shovels in the ground soon...

Has the city agreed with the separation distance between the proposed building and the hydro lines?

I thought they were still pending that approval.

The hydro lines is also the reason the Kipling terminal is so far away from the TTC station. The city doesn't like things below or near those lines.

Has the city agreed with the separation distance between the proposed building and the hydro lines?

The hydro lines is also the reason the Kipling terminal is so far away from the TTC station. The city doesn't like things below or near those lines.
Yeah, the precedence is evident across the street from this site, with Wendy's/Tim's shared building directly under the hydro lines seems to operate just fine. :)

I don't think it is the city, it is Hydro One.

AoD

Update 90% sold out with current under water market pricing lol... 😅🤣😂
i remember pre-construction prices were insanely high, anyone who bought then must be in the hole now if they try to sell assignment

Back