DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
A few weeks ago an electrical generator appeared on The Esplanade at the rear of the L-Tower. I finally investigated it and see it is there because Toronto Buildings have declared the building 'unsafe' due to lack of life-support system. (They have put an explanation on the fencing.) I assume their own emergency generator is out of order. Damaged when they had their roof-crane accident or ?? Must say that L-Tower (in addition to the unfortunate changes in the design) has had its share of set-backs.

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
A few weeks ago an electrical generator appeared on The Esplanade at the rear of the L-Tower. I finally investigated it and see it is there because Toronto Buildings have declared the building 'unsafe' due to lack of life-support system. (They have put an explanation on the fencing.) I assume their own emergency generator is out of order. Damaged when they had their roof-crane accident or ?? Must say that L-Tower (in addition to the unfortunate changes in the design) has had its share of set-backs.
...almost on a Keystone Kop level, I'll add. /sigh

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
I noticed today that the emergency generator is STILL parked on The Esplanade. The Condo Corporation (or their insurers) are paying a LOT of $$ for this.-

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
The emergency generator is STILL there, blocking the right-turn lane and causing even more traffic problems

Esplanade generator.JPG

mburrrrr

Member Bio
Reaction score
Did you get the correct speed dial? Live action or no action.

928A9DEB-8CC8-4432-BC31-3FF746BB82FD.jpeg

62B89C80-C3C3-4A0C-9B35-1B937077FA03.jpeg

While we are here; Ltower/Meridian Centre - not Backstage.
Some new grass landscaping beside the 3D patio stone area - Dream Ballet. Artist: Valentine, Harley

Hey wait, it was all new grass two weeks ago! It went from no dogs allowed in the planters over the years, to dogs are welcome on the grass last week, to let’s tease the dogs with grass they can’t get to. It looks a lot better than the last two years!

D0A72CBE-4B85-4A65-B260-080B39412E75.jpeg

DA318998-2B86-4D1F-9D18-177A0420CA63.jpeg