Judging from the building, they couldn't screw it up any more; could they?

Regards,
J T

Reactions: DSC
Finally the fence is down on the south side, the stone work is done, time to clean up the south side of the building which has been crane and construction central for 6 years. Lights need to go up, street needs paving, but finally no longer looking like a construction site.

But what about the building maintenance unit and derrick on top? The updated derrick has been up for 6 months, where is the building maintenance unit (window unit) that needs to be delivered and hauled up to the top so that the derrick come down? Are there more problems Cityzen is not talking about?

Taken on Friday:
DSC_0608.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0608.jpg
    DSC_0608.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,359
Look at that first photo. 25 The Esplanade used to be the landmark from that perspective. There have been dozens of photos posted from that perspective, but this is the first time I'm fully appreciated how radically that part of town has changed.

Look at that first photo. 25 The Esplanade used to be the landmark from that perspective. There have been dozens of photos posted from that perspective, but this is the first time I'm fully appreciated how radically that part of town has changed.

Beautiful building. I wish we were still building these type of buildings instead of all the all glass crap going up.

I think I've just lost interest in all things L-Tower. It's just tapered off into a pathetic whimper of progress.

I think I've just lost interest in all things L-Tower. It's just tapered off into a pathetic whimper of progress.
Maybe better phrased as .... "]I think I've just lost interest in all things L-Tower. It's just tapered off into a pathetic whimper of amazingly slow progress

Back