Well, there is the CN Tower in the background. I think that it counts as being a 'unique structure'.

Incredible shots sMTer!

Taken this morning, Sept. 10, 2012, from the east:

IMG_0199.jpg

Closeup on the top:

IMG_0198.jpg

And this evening, before dark:

IMG_0207.jpg

Fantastic shots!!

Hello, my name is Razz, and I have a crane fetish..LOL.

IMG_02402.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

Sorry to be so repetitive with the top of L-Tower pics lately, but it is a very photogenic building. Imagine how impressive it will be when it's fully clothed. The crane fetish comment was in jest, but I have grown so accustomed to seeing a raft of cranes everywhere I look across this great city - It will be a sad day (for us all) when the cranes are gone. Let's hope the run continues for a long long time...

Sorry to be so repetitive with the top of L-Tower pics lately, but it is a very photogenic building. Imagine how impressive it will be when it's fully clothed. The crane fetish comment was in jest, but I have grown so accustomed to seeing a raft of cranes everywhere I look across this great city - It will be a sad day (for us all) when the cranes are gone. Let's hope the run continues for a long long time...

No need to apologize. Everyone appreciates all the great pics you've been posting. I definitely agree with you comment as well.

sMTer, thanks for the awesome pics today! They are very much appreciated :)

Teree Questions...

1) Does anybody know if there is still a plan for L and Backstage to connect to the PATH?

2) The chamfer section at the corner of yonge and esplanade... will those be suites?

3) Is the refurbishment of Sony Centre complete or is there another layer to be completed once L is done?

Thanks!

This really needed a true curve all the way to the base. It just lacks the excitement
the original concept had. Once the base of the " l " disappeared it lost a lot of funk.

And, do you think aA would have done better. Another square box ?
So many people have a big turn on for 'anything' PC does.

Back