Peeking through the CBD:

WP_20140411_002.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20140411_002.jpg
    WP_20140411_002.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,848
Heck we're even making pretty decent warm-weather red wines in the Niagara area these days. We need to stop using 'winter' as an excuse for a piss-poor public realm.[/QUOTE]

.. At this risk of going off topic. I couldn't resist that one.
A decent red off he bench? Perhaps at a ludicrously stupid price. Uh no. Stick to the whites. Competitive and good value if you shop careful. Don't even bother to to reply. You're in my backyard now. Lol.

Heck we're even making pretty decent warm-weather red wines in the Niagara area these days. We need to stop using 'winter' as an excuse for a piss-poor public realm.

.. At this risk of going off topic. I couldn't resist that one.
A decent red off he bench? Perhaps at a ludicrously stupid price. Uh no. Stick to the whites. Competitive and good value if you shop careful. Don't even bother to to reply. You're in my backyard now. Lol.

Ah I call sour grapes! There are plenty of economic reasons why Ontario wines are more expensive. :p

I agree though, if you're looking for a bargain red stick with Gallo.

Wonder if the LTower may have just had its first fatality this morning or last night.
Appears to be a body covered with a tarp on the Esplanade at the foot of the building. Police have everything cordoned off.
Quite shaken to see it this morning on my walk with the mutt.

It looked like there were missing panes of glass all over the north façade this afternoon. I wonder if the crane crashed into the tower or something.

Not crane related that I can tell. I see there are three windows out of the north side, but they aren't beside each other, and they aren't smashed. Just getting replaced following an inspection is more likely…

Whatever happened, it appears it was deemed not very news worthy. Strange.

Yeah, why was this death not reported anywhere? Usually construction deaths are reported on the news and in newspapers. I wonder why not here? Is it a cover-up? Does anybody know what's up here?

Back