Neither are awful. Even if you think the Berczy is bad using the word "awful" is a hyperbole at the very least.

L Tower is almost as awful as the Berczy? HA!
You may want to try to give us some of your reasons for these ratings and/or your qualifications for making them. There are, of course, posters on UT who would probably agree with you on both but they seem to be in a minority.

I think there is a little too much similarity in the curve of this tower to the outline of the waistcoat of a portly Victorian gentleman but overall, I think it is a pleasant relief from the box like structures of many of our towers.

You may want to try to give us some of your reasons for these ratings and/or your qualifications for making them. There are, of course, posters on UT who would probably agree with you on both but they seem to be in a minority.

L tower in my opinion is not awful at all, and it isn't even near to being awful. I think the architecture of the L Tower is above average, and the glass (although could of been executed better on three sides with curtain wall) still looks great most of the time. I just can't compare L Tower to Berczy. Not saying that Berczy is the worst building out there, however, L Tower is superior Berczy. I also thought urbandreamer was joking there

I think L tower will set a record for longest time period a crane has been up with a building topped out.

make sure the rebcord is theirs. Maybe the owner of the penthouse requested it to stay in case he orders pizza and wants it up to his room real fast. they just tie it to the cable and get it up their in record time. Hey that could be another record, fasted pizza to reach top of tower.

Back