Awesome. construction has started!!! Any guesses how long it will take to complete the Phase 1?
Excavation is not construction and they do not have their construction approvals yet. FAR too soon to start the ' are we there yet' talk :->

Excavation is not construction and they do not have their construction approvals yet. FAR too soon to start the ' are we there yet' talk :->

Key permit (foundation) is 'agreement in progress'; mech and plumbing are 'issuance pending'. So they do seem to be getting some traction. But yes, its early days.

One of the 2 excavators was moving dirt and it will be many months before they need permits to proceed with construction from what I saw on Monday. Al least something is happening after all these months.

Lots of work here. This is not construction.
Excavation and foundation work are of course are part of the construction, necessary for the next step, which is the Structural Framing. Pinnacle told me in an email in December that they are starting construction. The City official told me that they have given conditional approval as well, So you can draw your own conclusions.

Excavation and foundation work are of course are part of the construction, necessary for the next step, which is the Structural Framing. Pinnacle told me in an email in December that they are starting construction. The City official told me that they have given conditional approval as well, So you can draw your own conclusions.
Yeah, I am. So what are they building? It's not the Greenland plan...

Yeah, I am. So what are they building? It's not the Greenland plan...
As far as I know it IS still the Greenland plan - certainly nothing major has been changed, to date See:

1706115686154.png

So Pinnacle are getting started on ~900 units here on spec? Building from plans ordered by a crisis-riddled foreign developer who has absconded from the country without reworking them to their own tastes and standards?
Maybe they really liked the design? 🙀

So if everything will go ideally smoothly and perfectly how long will it take till first occupancies will start?
Any ideas, even very approximate?

Back