350 feet would make it the tallest non-launched coaster in the world and the first B & M Giga coaster. It would trump Steel Dragon 2000. The 'record breaking' is hopefully referring to a world record; why else would they say 'Congratulations Wonderland' if we are breaking our own record? We already have the tallest and fastest coaster in Canada. Maybe they are referring to length, as the coaster in Marineland is longer than Behemoth. Ah, I'm getting so excited!

On the site CWmania..... I told everybody on the forums of my mothers friends relationship with the head of marketing for wonderland...... I went On to tell them that they told my moms friend and in extension my mother about a new roller coaster coming to wonderland in 2012.... head of marketing said it would be taller than behemoth and windseeker at 350ft..... Then they said that the coaster will partly go in the emLoyee parkinglot......... Guess what???? No one believed me.... I was cast aside and forgotten .... Never to be taken seriously again..... Well..... Were getting a coaster: check...... It's going to be partly in the employee parkinglot: check(they laughed at this)...... It's going to be a giga: maybe (they laughed at this originally).... no one must understand how I feel..... Feels like **** .... Glad I passed on the message to you guys... Whether you choose to believe it is up to you:)

To be honest .... I wouldn`t have ...... believed you either..... Fourth-hand information from an anonymous internet source .... isn`t very credible.

The Wikpedia page for Behemoth mentions this:

Job 40:15-24 describes Behemoth, and then the sea-monster Leviathan, to demonstrate to Job the futility of questioning God, who alone has created these beings and who alone can capture them.[2]

So we could have a kind of biblical theme going on here if we go with Leviathan. It would go perfectly with Behemoth!

New track just arrived at Wonderland. Someone took some pictures and just uploaded. It's pretty much confirmed now it is indeed a B&M Giga Coaster as more tags on the tracks say Giga. A first for that company and first in Canada. Height is supposed to be around 350ft

One section of this is supposed to pass directly through one of the loops in Dragon Fire. Photos of the footings seem to indicate this to be true. Another section is rumoured to cross directly over (at 180 degrees) to the park's main entrance. Sounds pretty damn cool.

New track just arrived at Wonderland. Someone took some pictures and just uploaded. It's pretty much confirmed now it is indeed a B&M Giga Coaster as more tags on the tracks say Giga. A first for that company and first in Canada. Height is supposed to be around 350ft

Those tags are on the rebar, not the tracks.

One section of this is supposed to pass directly through one of the loops in Dragon Fire. Photos of the footings seem to indicate this to be true. Another section is rumoured to cross directly over (at 180 degrees) to the park's main entrance. Sounds pretty damn cool.
Wow.

tracks.png

Wow again. I wonder if they'll be creating the mist for added effect ;)

0760-e1312873928457.jpg
0082-e1313201684160.jpg
pic_0727.jpg

Photos 1&2 courtesy CWMania. Photo 3 courtesy Theme Park Review member CedarFair21

Attachments

• 0760-e1312873928457.jpg
    0760-e1312873928457.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 472
  • 0082-e1313201684160.jpg
    0082-e1313201684160.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 458
  • pic_0727.jpg
    pic_0727.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 440

Back