shangd25a.jpg

shangd25b.jpg

shangd25c.jpg

khristopher, I am aware that you are a respected senior member while I am a low post newbie but that pic i just visual noise.

You did see what I wrote alongside the image, right? In case you didn't, I said the photo was AWFUL. It was the best I could do at the time, as I didn't have my usual camera with me, and it was Christmas eve and freezing. I walked past the building, noticed something new, and took the pic.

There's nothing wrong with criticizing a photo, I've done it a few times, but not when someone is trying to show something new we haven't seen.
As for you, I'd be willing to bet you're not someone new to UT. I'd even bet that you were probably banned before.

Android's last shot of the glass on the angled portion of the tower is a great preview of what is to come. I like it, it looks really sharp.

Thanks for all the great shots and videos, Steveve.

(But! You do realize that, if you post a link to Rick Astley, and label it as a Rick Roll, it's not actually a Rick Roll, right? Also, since you're into renders, did you see the new video of 1BE at 75 storeys?)

Thanks for all the great shots and videos, Steveve.

(But! You do realize that, if you post a link to Rick Astley, and label it as a Rick Roll, it's not actually a Rick Roll, right? Also, since you're into renders, did you see the new video of 1BE at 75 storeys?)

haha. yes. i have been told. but since most people know what the rick roll is anyway, i just added it in... i gotta change it to something else now!

and OMG! I got rickrolled by you! you seriously had me going there about the new 1BE video! (since GG hasn't really released one).

lol... As a side note (and I mean no offense), I love the way people talk on this message board. I can just imagine the typical UT'er sitting in front of their computer eating Cheetos while wearing a top hat and monocle. How very refined we all are.
I think of the typical UTer as Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. Imagine reading some of the posts on the last page in Sheldon's voice. It's hilarious.

Back