The aerial video tour is very well done on just an animation level. Heck, we have seen big budget hollywood films with less convincing special effects.

Wow - that sets the bar a little higher!

The advertising for this building is completely different from the more sedate and elegant campaigns that the Four Seasons and Ritz have been running. Not that the asian garments in the Shangri-La ads aren't elegant - in fact they are, and quite sumptuous and beautiful. Shangri-La just seems to be skewing their ads towards a younger, hipper demo, which makes perfect sense...

the video tour was awesome. I watched it a second time just to try and visualize RBC and Ritz in a few of the shots. What a great extension of the skyline we will have in a few years time.

I so want one. I'll take the 800 sq ft unit with the boffi kitchen and poliform cabinets. How much can that one be going for?

Jayo - you can come up and visit me in my 64th floor penthouse anytime.

Wow, this is gonna rock. All these shiny new towers will take our skyline to the next level as the old concrete slabs are slowly diluted out.

This will get built. No doubt about it. This is embarassing for Trump and Stinson it makes them look so weak in comparison.

It is not full of BS - sure, it is selling the place and they are glossing it over in certain spots but come on, this is how you market a 5 star tower.

Back