Wuzz the deal?

Not enough is said about the impact that Res. of RCMI will have on these vistas..... (the east/west view as well0, the ROCP/Aura cluster will be bridged by RCMI to the south much like Muano to the north , tying together the city skyline.... I have been looking at the location of the Zurich building in many of the shots of the city the last few months, and then project a Murano ( height) ...it's really gonna "plug" the hole. It'll have more impact than most 47?ish ft towers....and in this view down university...welllll....just imagine it there, it will really be prominent!!
Yet almost all lists of exciting new projects, it's rarely mentioned!! The above pic , it was the next line of vision down there.... It'll be pretty huge.:eek:

I had a meeting this morning on near the top of Metro Hall with a nice view of Shangri-la (and many other sites) from there. I wish I could have taken some pictures from there.

The top will be very recognizable anyway. It's going to have trees, glass fins, and nice signage. Unless they pull a Ritz :/

The top will be very recognizable anyway. It's going to have trees, glass fins, and nice signage. Unless they pull a Ritz :/

I think the trees were a render artist's fanciful take on greenery on the penthouse terraces. It would take special irrigation and full-time maintenance to grow saplings into maturity in planter boxes. The idea of planting already mature trees would be very expensive and have similar costs incurred in their maintenance. Would the owners of the PH be willing to pay for this?... Oh wait... At $6000 dollars a month in maintenance fees, maybe they are already paying for it.

Nevermind

067urbandreamer.jpg

A couple shots:

From the GO Train
photo 1.jpg

View from Simcoe St (I noticed most of the street shots seemed to be from University Ave)
photo 2.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 286
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 256
Not enough is said about the impact that Res. of RCMI will have on these vistas..... (the east/west view as well0, the ROCP/Aura cluster will be bridged by RCMI to the south much like Muano to the north , tying together the city skyline.... I have been looking at the location of the Zurich building in many of the shots of the city the last few months, and then project a Murano ( height) ...it's really gonna "plug" the hole. It'll have more impact than most 47?ish ft towers....and in this view down university...welllll....just imagine it there, it will really be prominent!!
Yet almost all lists of exciting new projects, it's rarely mentioned!! The above pic , it was the next line of vision down there.... It'll be pretty huge.:eek:

True, but rcmi will look like a sliver, and barely noticeable from far away, but helps nonetheless,
Drum's 2nd last pic is spectacular!

Back