There are now small red birds (in the same style as the rest of the sculpture) on other corners of the lower portion of the building.

Wow that unit is way smaller than it looked on paper :( A lot of space for that layout is wasted on the hallway entrance. I see shoddy worksmanship in the ensuite laundry, the faceplate for the hot/cold water connection is bulging out. The walk-in closet size is awesome, I have something similar but larger. Carpets are always gross.

One of the best images of SL yet methinks:

41fe146a410d37fc0c465b3648.jpg

Source

Wow that unit is way smaller than it looked on paper :( A lot of space for that layout is wasted on the hallway entrance. I see shoddy worksmanship in the ensuite laundry, the faceplate for the hot/cold water connection is bulging out. The walk-in closet size is awesome, I have something similar but larger. Carpets are always gross.

Shoddy worksmanship based on a simple faceplate? I am sure that will be addressed during the PDI. A part from the faceplate, I don' see anything shoddy about the suite. I do love the bathroom with the carrera marble and the kitchen countertops, which I find stunning. Interesting how they laid out that hardwood, I don't think I've seen it that way before. The unit looks great and as steveve mentioned, with some decor and colour - it'll look sharp.

Sept 19th:

in that first pic, i always find Shangrii-la looking off balance either from the north or south because the east side is tapered and the west is not. I think the building would have looked much better on University had they done some sorta tapering of the west side to create some sorta wavy illusion,

awesome pic though :)

I wonder if that Marble came off FCP...
The suite looks great, though a little small for ~80 sq m.

What really surprises me is:

1) I can't believe there's carpet in the bedroom.
2) The lack of crown molding for the most part ... though that may just be the new style.
3) The extremely plain doors.

What's nice is there are no drop down ducts for the heating / cooling ... I love the marble !

What really surprises me is:

1) I can't believe there's carpet in the bedroom.
2) The lack of crown molding for the most part ... though that may just be the new style.
3) The extremely plain doors.

What's nice is there are no drop down ducts for the heating / cooling ... I love the marble !

I don't get the carpeting. It looked very basic too. Also, the trim looked like stuff you'd find at home depot. Besides that, everything else is top notch. Those are all just minor changes.

Back