deeper and deeper

The excavation is down at least 100 feet at the south end. This is a serious hole in the ground. And they're still digging.

Don't get too excited: the farther down they go, the longer it'll take them to reach the surface again, and we all know how the members here enjoy waiting for these things to get back to the surface!

Don't get too excited: the farther down they go, the longer it'll take them to reach the surface again, and we all know how the members here enjoy waiting for these things to get back to the surface!

I heard from a friend who knows a baker in Milton that this project is going to be capped before it starts to rise.

I heard that all the bakers in Milton were cancelled due to financial uncertainty.

The excavation is down at least 100 feet at the south end. This is a serious hole in the ground. And they're still digging.

In other news, clearly the people at Shangri-La don't know the first lesson about what to do when you're in a deep hole.

I heard from a friend who knows a baker in Milton that this project is going to be capped before it starts to rise.

Well damn.
Doesn't that just put the icing on the cake.

I can't say I'm surprised at that bit of news.
Bakers are usually the first to know when there is a shortage of dough available.
I'm sorry..
That was not a very good bun, ...I mean pun..

Last edited:

If were gonna do silly rumours, lets do it right.

I met guy at the Airport who has a friend, and that guy's mother's sister had a blind date with a window washer whose brother (a baker) was speaking to the waiter in a restaurant and

(..having a brief rest here..),

and she overheard a developer, talking on the phone with his partner who had been on the phone earier in the day talking to their bankers in Hong Kong and he was having trouble getting financing for this project. :rolleyes:

torontoyo7.jpg

Judging by the stairs, they're over 7 floors deep now. How far are they going, 8?

i'm going to get drawing for this project on Friday, so for now the job is still a go.

If were gonna do silly rumours, lets do it right.

I met guy at the Airport who has a friend, and that guy's mother's sister had a blind date with a window washer whose brother (a baker) was speaking to the waiter in a restaurant and

(..having a brief rest here..),

and she overheard a developer, talking on the phone with his partner who had been on the phone earier in the day talking to their bankers in Hong Kong and he was having trouble getting financing for this project. :rolleyes:
This is epic.

In other news, clearly the people at Shangri-La don't know the first lesson about what to do when you're in a deep hole.

(simpsons characters stuck in the bottom of a deep hole they have dug themselves into)
Mayor Quimby: Mmm, I guess we're not gonna find anything.
Otto: Well how we gonna get outta here?
Homer: We'll dig our way out!
(they start digging)
Wiggum: No, no, dig up, stupid!

This is one big hole.

Attachments

• Toronto.jpg
    Toronto.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 219
  • Toronto[1].jpg
    Toronto[1].jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 229