Jan 16 2010

4280873804_44b443043b_b.jpg

Just a few posts ago, there was a post which said by the end of January, the plan is to have reached street level. Not sure why you guys are making guesses.

By March or April, it will be 2-3 floors above ground. I'm guessing it will hit grade in February.

Apparently the first 6 floors are very complicated and unique. Once it gets to ground level and the parking is complete (end january projected) may take up to 6 months to do the first 6 floors, so expect this to go slow. After that, it should pick up considerably.

Based on how things have progressed so far I'd say the whole site will be at ground level by mid feb. Based on historical progress I don't think the whole thing will be at ground level by the end of January.

I can see the site out my work window and have followed the general progress so far.

I can't believe how big this site is. Looking at pics of the Ritz-Carlton's beautiful project, I can't wait to see these other 3 luxury hotel/condo properties get the stage where the RC is at right now.

I can't believe how big this site is. Looking at pics of the Ritz-Carlton's beautiful project, I can't wait to see these other 3 luxury hotel/condo properties get the stage where the RC is at right now.

I agree.. Toronto is getting 3 ultra-luxery hotels (and they're all skyscrapers too!!!)

Right on....a total of four 5star hotel towers, and just maybe a future fifth with the Fairmont chain planning a condotel.

Plus all the smaller, luxury properties (maybe not "5-star", but rather upscale) such as the Thompson Hotels and the Maple Leaf project.

What I love about the 4 major projects (Shangri-La, Trump, RC, and FS) is they are very large, ambitious projects for what each company is used too. Toronto is getting swanky. :)

Plus all the smaller, luxury properties (maybe not "5-star", but rather upscale) such as the Thompson Hotels and the Maple Leaf project.

What I love about the 4 major projects (Shangri-La, Trump, RC, and FS) is they are very large, ambitious projects for what each company is used too. Toronto is getting swanky. :)

Thanks for reminding me... i forgot about Four Seasons... (though technically we already have one!)

Shangri-la is gonna be sick!

Back