love the impact London has in the first photo!

To get back to the topic ..... does anyone know what is planned for the streetfront units of London (on the Esplanade)? More restaurants, shops or ??? (I vote for more restaurants and terraces.:))

I recall hearing a bar/restaurant of some sort, with a sidewalk patio in keeping with that stretch of The Esplanade.

I recall hearing a bar/restaurant of some sort, with a sidewalk patio in keeping with that stretch of The Esplanade.

I notice that the corner has a very high ceiling and they appear to be keeping that area really open. Just a single post in the very corner. Probably lots of glass eventually.
Whatever does go in there should be really nice because it looks like it is going to be a high rent spot.

Attachments

• london8.07.08 010.jpg
    london8.07.08 010.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 268
photo is a little bit dated - taken June 28, posted by votreceinture on flickr..nice colours on this one....

2704099648_017532e20e_o.jpg

That picture really shows how effective tree plantings/canopies can be along downtown streets. Would love to see more of this along streets such as Bay, Spadina, Jarvis, etc.

Great pics. This project is coming together so nicely. I love the blue/green glass next to the red brick.

Yeah, I'm really liking this one too. I love how they're mixing it up with the concrete, glass and brick of varying colours... breaks up the monotony.

Yes, this one is realy coming together nicely! Better than I expected I think. This is one of the condos from way back when before the designs really started to change.

Also, after seeing this pic:
lon1.jpg

I realized that if that tree on top of the Novotel was repeated all along the top edges like that one of the building, it would look really awesome!

Back