Lots of great detail to be found in the documents. I find this render quite funny, though:

Screenshot_20201207-181201.png

Skiing near waterfront? In the last 5 years, when did the snow cover stuck around for longer than a day near the lake?

Lots of great detail to be found in the documents. I find this render quite funny, though:

View attachment 287433

Skiing near waterfront? In the last 5 years, when did the snow cover stuck around for longer than a day near the lake?

Not to worry, we'll just install snow making cannons along the waterfront, like Blue Mountain!

You're not thinking fourth-dimensionally man!

To add to above, they are in process of paving the (slightly moved) cycle track and sidewalk on east side of Cherry near Polson Street and (I assume) will also fix up Cherry Street itself - currently a sea of mud!.

They are "building up" the section of Commissioners Street on the west side of Cherry so trucks can get up to the new wester section of Cherry Street (@ the new bridge). I assume Commissioners will eventually link to this new alignment of Cherry.

Not sure if someone has already posted this here, but if you don't already follow Rocky's Twitter account you really should. It's funny, posts daily, and often has great pictures and progress reports.

Well, technically, the sky won’t look like that in the summer, from that perspective — the sun will be further north — beautiful backdrop, though.

have the buildings for this site been proposed yet? or are they waiting for the land to finish forming?

I don't think there's anything planned yet. Google tried to snatch most of it up with its Sidewalk land grab, partially (it said) to build its new headquarters.

Back