Another distance shot, this one from Toronto. Taken today:

DSC_0426 (2).JPG

One thing that has occurred to me about the development photos in this forum is that we rarely see how the interiors of these buildings are constructed. It would be fascinating to learn about the teams of day-wallers, tilers, plumbers, electricians, painters etc. I wonder how the materials are brought it (all via elevator or also by crane during exterior construction?), in what sequence the interiors are completed, and just how many people work on each task (ex. how many people are installing the kitchen and bathroom cabinets, sinks etc). Ensuring that the units receive the finishings chosen by the buyers in such a massive project can be a logistical nightmare. I am sure there is someone on here with more insight on this process.

One thing that has occurred to me about the development photos in this forum is that we rarely see how the interiors of these buildings are constructed. It would be fascinating to learn about the teams of day-wallers, tilers, plumbers, electricians, painters etc. I wonder how the materials are brought it (all via elevator or also by crane during exterior construction?), in what sequence the interiors are completed, and just how many people work on each task (ex. how many people are installing the kitchen and bathroom cabinets, sinks etc). Ensuring that the units receive the finishings chosen by the buyers in such a massive project can be a logistical nightmare. I am sure there is someone on here with more insight on this process.
I am sure that it is like other Developments plumbers and electricians first. Then drywall guys etc. Each condo will have aist of chosen finishings by tva buyers

Out of curiosity has anyone received new dates? Last I heard they were going to provide new dates once the TSSA strike was over. That was over two months ago. Not asking for the exact date, building, or floor.

Totally agreed, would be nice to be more involved in all the details not just the structure from outside.

Pretty sure Khaldoon lives in the building next door so you can't miss him at all lol.

Thanks to all none the less for sharing photos of this wonderful building(s). I know not everyone is a fan of the toothpick green glass but I think their unique form more than makes up for it, they really stand out and in a good way no matter which angle you see the city center from.

Looks like M2 could loose the tower crane this weekend as the jib crane in place to remove it. M1 is about to loose its jib crane as the smaller one in place as well.

The fly group should be able to get the shots of these cranes

The same balcony glass is used to decorate the roof of the building. Though their choice of glass colour is awful, I like how the roof is treated like a regular floor and presents the same look as opposed to buildings like Absolute where the top mechanical floor or roof are treated differently.

1941F890-2B2F-4D52-B8AA-AD85D10598DC.jpeg

C330BD52-582C-4B3B-A77F-6BA1BB1A17D5.jpeg

The crane was gone when I saw the tower on my way home tonight with the jib lowering something. Odd not seeing the cranes in the skyline today, but will be replace by a few more late 2023 and 2024 on.

The canyon will get tall in the next decade as well more compact.

M3 will start showing its head seen from the east somewhere around July over top of M1 & M2

Back