by me when I was watching my oranje juice getting jammed by viva espana

Besser den ein mannschaftern ich wonder?

sany1557.jpg

What were you trying to say in German? :confused:

I guess it's better than getting mannschafted (by Germany)

Just using simple german cognates, which is like similar to how I do my simple french using latin/french loanwords "pour communication pour instance!!" ha!!

Easy way to speak a language without knowing what you're talking about.

Here ist ein alter photo ich habbe frum sonnetag!!!

sany1364.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that middle chunk was supposed to be red, but it seems that they've installed glass like the other floors. Am I seeing that right?

I thought that middle chunk was supposed to be red, but it seems that they've installed glass like the other floors. Am I seeing that right?

I'd have been shocked if the developer actually followed through on their original plans. The coloured glass we've already seen isn't nearly as vibrant as the initial rendering indicated.

Last edited:

That is very dissapointing! This was one of the developements I was really looking forward to seeing come to life partly because of some of the whimsical detailing. I felt it would tie in with this neighbourhood quite nicely. Now it appears it is going to be another missed opportunity SLAB.

That is a shame, this was one of my favourite towers based on renderings as well....what happened exactly? Does change of project manager mean the design changes or what? :confused:

Back