Is this even worth discussing? Why in the world would they NOT show the game while it's on?

Since Air Canada vacated the office tower at the ACC the Air Canada logo on the building has been replaced by logos of MLSE's franchises the Leafs, Raptors, Marlies, and TFC.

curious...

just curious how many of us following this thread actually bought a unit at mls...

i bought 2 units... one on north tower and then caved and bought another in the south tower... kind of disappointed about that telus bldg because it blocks my north tower unit view (40th fl). when i purchased, the saleslady told me that piece of land would be a park... should've have checked city plans instead of taking her word for it -- b*t*h. anyhooo... happy this is almost done!

my move in dates are for next june!

18 September 2009 photo update

It took 5770 years to get here:

dsc08787n.jpg

Trying to focus while drunk on sweet wine:

dsc08768.jpg

Last edited:
nice. I can see the TIFF tower starting to poke up too... Its going to fill in that gap around the Royal York nicely from this angle.

just curious how many of us following this thread actually bought a unit at mls...

i bought 2 units... one on north tower and then caved and bought another in the south tower... kind of disappointed about that telus bldg because it blocks my north tower unit view (40th fl). when i purchased, the saleslady told me that piece of land would be a park... should've have checked city plans instead of taking her word for it -- b*t*h. anyhooo... happy this is almost done!

my move in dates are for next june!

Should not worry jbritt .. Huge gains there and more top come 650+ a foot coming easily to that area

It looks like they will be showing all the games on the big screen...the following quote was taken from the toronto maple leafs website

“The video screen will be the focal point of the place,†said Bob Hunter, executive vice-president of venues and entertainment for Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment. “People will come here to watch the game, even if they don’t have tickets.â€

I look forward to watching the leafs in the playoff run from this screen...since I won't be able to afford the $1000 tickets (as it only happens once every 5 years)

Go Leafs!!

Back