Well, welcome to the forum, Zeiss!

Thank you ;)
I will be able to give you updates on the ICE and wherever they start to build in the few still remaining parking lots I see from my place.

Thank you ;)
I will be able to give you updates on the ICE and wherever they start to build in the few still remaining parking lots I see from my place.
You can also get 18 york from your AMAZING view.

I can only see the back corner of 18 York, the south tower of MLS doesn't allow me to see the whole building site. I can't see Ritz as well.

/\ Which render or image predicted anything different? Also, I believe the boxes are white, not green. I could be wrong though.

(I don't support the box, but feel that it would be unfair to say we were 'cheated' in some way)

Those pictures are from around noon, since then more panels were installed and now the south side is almost covered, they are light green.

Attachments

• DSC05947.jpg
    DSC05947.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC05948.jpg
    DSC05948.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 228
Let's hope that when finished they will look better.

Attachments

• DSC06008.jpg
    DSC06008.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 256
/\ Which render or image predicted anything different? Also, I believe the boxes are white, not green. I could be wrong though.

(I don't support the box, but feel that it would be unfair to say we were 'cheated' in some way)

I didn't at all mean to comment on any inaccuracy in the renders, or to suggest in any way that we were cheated. I simply meant to say that I generally don't think that the boxes look particularly good.

Of course, the buidling isn't finished yet, and perhaps things will look better once the angle in the reflective balcony glass matches up with the angle in the main roof elements (though I'm not optimistic).

As to the colour, I believe it matches the small squares that run up one corner of each building. I might be wrong, but I don't think it's quite white - it seems to me to have a very light greenish hue.

this is going to be one HUGe bar/resto!

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Permit Issued

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 09 169468 BLD 00 BA Issued Date: Sep 23, 2009

Project: Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to new restaurant "Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Bar" containing 712 seats (and 95 standing occupants) on ground and second floor with interconnected floor space for new mixed-use building (2158.4m2).

this is going to be one HUGe bar/resto!

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Permit Issued

TORONTO ON

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 09 169468 BLD 00 BA Issued Date: Sep 23, 2009

Project: Restaurant Greater Than 30 Seats Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to new restaurant "Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment Bar" containing 712 seats (and 95 standing occupants) on ground and second floor with interconnected floor space for new mixed-use building (2158.4m2).

It is massive and has a pretty cool plan as well.

The top floor has a bunch of private suites where (presumably) the players are going to hang out. There's a huge opening from the second floor to the first floor as well, where they're going to hang a huge scoreboard. It's going to be the best place in the city to catch the games, other than the ACC itself

MLS today, 15 minutes ago.

Attachments

• DSC06129.jpg
    DSC06129.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC06146.jpg
    DSC06146.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 239

Back