4 May 2009 photo update

dsc00270c.jpg

wow that view is starting to get confusing: mls tower 1 and 2 telus rbc ritz and success right beside each other. its good that the core is expanding

I was going to say the same thing. It goes with the cladding on the office portion below it.
Is the glass on the balconies on the north tower the same stuff, but looks different due to angle of which the photo was taken?

look at how much they get dwarfed by the cn tower. Thanks for showing that projectEnd

I had higher expectations for the towers' glass when I saw the podium's glass going up. I somehow thought the towers' colours would be much different from those of the Pinnacle buildings, but not really.

To bad the base glass (the black one) for the hotel didn't go all the way up with the towers. that would have looked really good

To bad the base glass (the black one) for the hotel didn't go all the way up with the towers. that would have looked really good

That's not glass. It's some other type of material. I think it would look horrible on a tower, personally.

The black could make for a nice accent, but yeah, would look pretty overbearing as a predominant cladding.

Back