News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

As amusingly unfortunate as it comes for the Leafs, with the team losing Jared McCann to the Seattle Kraken in the expansion draft. A player that the Leafs recently made a trade to acquire.

As amusingly unfortunate as it comes for the Leafs, with the team losing Jared McCann to the Seattle Kraken in the expansion draft. A player that the Leafs recently made a trade to acquire.

It was actually a very smart move.

They managed to surrender just a 7th and Hallander, a decent but not outstanding prospect, for the expansion draft.

Far less than what other teams paid.

😂🤣😂hahahaha...
IMG_20211017_213847.jpg

There's a good chance Matthews is going to hit 60 goals next week. The tickets for the home games on 14th and 17th are going to be insanely expensive, but to see that would be something amazing. Though I bet, as luck would have it, goal 60 will happen when they play on the 16th in Ottawa.

Playoffs are essentially guaranteed now, so the Leafs are going to have some big party events in early May down on Bremner, only the seeding in the division is up in the air, so whether they have home ice and get the first two games here in Toronto is to be decided, but as of yesterday beating Tampa they are in line to play Boston, again, but this time to start here.

1649202910450.png

Also, LOL HABS!

Attachments

• 1649202817325.png
    1649202817325.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
First round vs. Lightning starts tomorrow. Will the Leafs finally slay their first round demons? If they can't do it this year, might be time to pack their bags and move to Houston.

And yes, I'm a Habs fan.

Game 1 result vs the Lightning couldn't be more predictable lol

I was watching the game wanted to rip Sheldon Keefe a new one. He is a moron, an idiot and it is beyond me why he challenged a goal that was already verified by the situation room while serving a match penalty.

He also opted to keep Samsonov in after being down by 4 goals.

If they don't win the next game I can see the calls for the entire coaching staff, Dubas and possibly Shanahan to be fired increasing.

I was watching the game wanted to rip Sheldon Keefe a new one. He is a moron, an idiot and it is beyond me why he challenged a goal that was already verified by the situation room while serving a match penalty.

He also opted to keep Samsonov in after being down by 4 goals.

If they don't win the next game I can see the calls for the entire coaching staff, Dubas and possibly Shanahan to be fired increasing.

He challenged for goalie interference, so it wasn't a challenge on the same thing.

I understand the frustration, but I also understand why he did it - to let the team know he has their backs, and is doing everything possible to give them a shot. In hindsight not a great move, but maybe what they needed in the moment.

Big game tonight. 3-1 series lead. Even as a Habs fan, I think this is the year Leafs lay waste to their demons.

Back